Hi Everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 8 May, 2010 07:11 pm
Just a quick introduction. I'm new to interweb forums, but looking through this site has given me a pretty good idea of what it's all about (i hope). I look forward to sharing thoughts and stimulating conversation.

mister kitten

Reply Sat 8 May, 2010 07:26 pm
@TheSeaErskine,
Well hello there Sea.
What is an Erskine?
We're glad you have joined
(or at least me;
let's question doctrine,
so here's welcome-enjoy!)

TheSeaErskine

Reply Sat 8 May, 2010 07:29 pm
@mister kitten,
Thank you. An Erskine is like an Urchin, but fits a diving suit better.

jgweed

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 06:42 am
@TheSeaErskine,
"The goal of the Philosophy Forum is to build a supportive community of users around the world that will strengthen and enrich it's members ... through open communication, debate, and discussion in the topics of Philosophy and general other discussion."

This mission statement explains what the forum is all about; it is a place where intellectual and courteous discourse about both philosophy as a discipline and a philosophical (broadly speaking) point of view upon many topics can be held.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Fido

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 05:16 am
@jgweed,
jgweed;162125 wrote:
"The goal of the Philosophy Forum is to build a supportive community of users around the world that will strengthen and enrich it's members ... through open communication, debate, and discussion in the topics of Philosophy and general other discussion."

This mission statement explains what the forum is all about; it is a place where intellectual and courteous discourse about both philosophy as a discipline and a philosophical (broadly speaking) point of view upon many topics can be held.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

See there what you can learn by reading... I thought its mission was to make me feel warm and fuzzy... I think I need a shave... Welcome

sometime sun

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 10:40 am
@Fido,
We need stimulating, we need you.
We will be stronger for your participation.
Look forward for more from you.
Welcome.

TheSeaErskine

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 08:57 am
@sometime sun,
Thank you all. I will endevour to fulfil the mission :-)

Fido

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 11:00 am
@TheSeaErskine,
TheSeaErskine;163875 wrote:
Thank you all. I will endevour to fulfil the mission :-)

I am counting on you...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:38:17