Hello everyone :)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello everyone :)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 12:41 pm
Hi, my name is Ben, 16 from the UK, and found this site after searching on Google. I didn't really consider the existence of online forums about philosophy, which has interested me for quite a while. I sometimes find it strange how others of my age seem either disinterested or oblivious to philosophy, and I suppose I have come here to find others that I can speak to on this level. I think philosophy is an important and worthwhile subject and look forward to posting here Smile

mister kitten

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 12:58 pm
@BennySquire,
look forward to reading your posts, Ben.
I'm also 16-years-old, I know what you mean; very few peers will discuss philosophy with me. I'm hoping to start a philosophy club at school for those who do or are interested.
Anyways, welcome to the forum.

BennySquire

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 01:01 pm
@mister kitten,
By any chance are you Spanish? (re del cielo) because I can speak it ^^

mister kitten

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 01:20 pm
@BennySquire,
No, no. re del Cielo is Italian.
Hablo un poco espanol.

BennySquire

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 01:36 pm
@mister kitten,
Ah my bad it is rey not re in Spanish Smile

jgweed

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 07:45 pm
@BennySquire,
I think you will find many people around your age here at Philosophy forum who joined for very similar reasons. Here, for the most part, the words "philosophy," "intellectual discussion," "thinking," are not causes for laughing up one's sleeve.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

sometime sun

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 10:28 am
@jgweed,
We think you are important and worth while, we look forward to hearing form you.
Welcome.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello everyone :)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:05:52