I don't know what is going to happen?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I don't know what is going to happen?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 08:53 am
I don't know what is going to happen? If some one reads this let me know this is my first time using this site.

I am assuming that this may be my first post but I am not sure?

I was guided to this site. I am seeking help in two areas of my life's work.

The first area will help promote the second area. My associate and I are developing a new and very powerful green energy technology. We need finical help from the right like minded people to develop the technology.

The second and more important area of my life's work is in continuing to promote the Truth's that Water Russell and others have shown us about who we really are. I am writing a book tying together all the information on the Divine One. The help that I need in this endeavor is finical as it relates to getting the book published.

I will now attempt to post this and see what happens.

Namaste!

ART!

Richardgrant

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 03:11 pm
@Seeker phil,
Hi seeker join the mob, like you I am new to all this, I have written a book about my awakening using the Russell philosophy, called 'Nothing Matters', and am looking at ways to market the book, but things may change rapidly now. there is an invention that we viewed yesterday that runs on gravity, using no fuel whatsoever, Regards Richard

Justin

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 04:42 pm
@Seeker phil,
Welcome Seeker! Didn't we have lunch today? Smile

Glad you found this forum and it looks like you are getting the hang of it. Thanks for the intro and we certainly look forward to your participation in the forums.

Have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

Richardgrant

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:00 pm
@Seeker phil,
Hi seeker (Art) Justin thinks its a great joke that I didn't wake up that to who you were, It was a lovely lunch I spoke with Timothy Binder this evening and he will ring you in the next few days. Regards Richard

Seeker phil

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 07:46 am
@Seeker phil,
Richard & Justin

First of all let me thank you both for all the divine order that is taking place. We will look back at this time and reminisce how we all came together. We are going to have a grand time.

I don't know when you will get this put I will be calling today about getting together Monday.

Justin I would like to pick a time that is good for us both so you can tell me how to us the site. I don't know what the little pictures do, or what the threads are, etc.

More came to me about my reading that brought me to you. The reader told me I need to line up the four's I need to see 4 4 4 I noticed in Russell's work that some times 4 appears in the center of a drawing and some times there are two four's one on each side of the drawing.

I am very existed about our finding you, there is a long story I could tell but I don't have the time now.

Bruce and I lost every thing when our last technology was taken from us. We are working 70 hours a week on this project and trying to pay our bills. It has been very hard. Now we can see I light at the end of the tunnel.

Well I have to run.
ART

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I don't know what is going to happen?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:58:40