Hello everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 12:25 am
Hi,

I recently spotted this forum and it looks very interesting. Some really good debates. I'm not sure I can keep up with the intellectuals here, but I would like to thank all here for posting some really interesting topics.

I am especially interested in Scientific philosophy, especially that relating to Physics.

Uplifter.

HexHammer

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 12:43 am
@Uplifter,
Uplifter;160232 wrote:
Hi,

I recently spotted this forum and it looks very interesting. Some really good debates. I'm not sure I can keep up with the intellectuals here, but I would like to thank all here for posting some really interesting topics.

I am especially interested in Scientific philosophy, especially that relating to Physics.

Uplifter.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy your stay!

Fido

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 02:14 am
@Uplifter,
I have read some physics, and think I understand some basic concepts, and yet I must confess more than a little intimidation around those who actually know physics.. That is why I try to stick with morals because no one can be said to be a expert in morals...
Welcome

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 02:59 am
@Uplifter,
:cool:
Uplifter;160232 wrote:
Hi,

Uplifter.

I like more history myself:bigsmile::whistling:

jgweed

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 07:28 am
@Uplifter,
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

sometime sun

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 02:51 pm
@jgweed,
Welcome and if you dont mind we are not intellectuals,
we have a couple of rock stars,
a prophet or two,
couple of lycanthropes,
there may be a vampire flying about,
or maybe you will get to meet the fairies.

Welcome hope you contribute regularly.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:13:23