Hello!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Bronson

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 05:21 pm
Hi, my name is Bronson. I currently live in southern California. I am currently finishing up my last year of high school.

I've come to the philosophy forum for a somewhat specific question - but I've always been interested in philosophy a good deal beyond that.

I'm interested in just about anything.

mister kitten

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 06:50 pm
@Bronson,
Welcome Bronson!
I imagine you as the man on the Brawny towels.
I wish to see you around the forums.

, <ole

jgweed

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 06:30 am
@Bronson,
Welcome to Philforum!
I am sure our Members will be more than happy to discuss a single question of yours, and that if you are interested in philosophy or in discussing problems and ideas from a philosophic perspective, you will find many threads in which you will want to participate.
Regards,
John

sometime sun

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 05:13 pm
@jgweed,
And we are interested in you and your question be it just the one or a thousand thousand,
dont hesitate to ask.
Welcome.

Fido

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 07:03 pm
@sometime sun,
I once lived down by the railroad tracks, a few blocks North; and one time I took my son and a friend's young children to the zoo, which it was across the tracks... To get to the zoo I had to make a big loop around a big dog that always barked at me, and after doing that I had to walk up the hill to a pedestrian walkway.... On the way back, pulling a wagon with three kids in it, I spent more time looking back than forward, and I was tired out after about four hours in the mid day sun... I noticed one child, boogy was her nick name, looking beyond my leg as I backed down the path... I said: what are you looking at???
She said: does that dog bite??? Without thinking about it I had backed right into that dog, well into the circle of his chain...
I said: I hope not, and just continued walking...
If the dog barks at you, just try backing into him... It might work...
Welcome...

mister kitten

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 08:04 pm
@Fido,
Fido;159736 wrote:
I once lived down by the railroad tracks, a few blocks North; and one time I took my son and a friend's young children to the zoo, which it was across the tracks... To get to the zoo I had to make a big loop around a big dog that always barked at me, and after doing that I had to walk up the hill to a pedestrian walkway.... On the way back, pulling a wagon with three kids in it, I spent more time looking back than forward, and I was tired out after about four hours in the mid day sun... I noticed one child, boogy was her nick name, looking beyond my leg as I backed down the path... I said: what are you looking at???
She said: does that dog bite??? Without thinking about it I had backed right into that dog, well into the circle of his chain...
I said: I hope not, and just continued walking...
If the dog barks at you, just try backing into him... It might work...
Welcome...

Do you call yourself fido because of this?

Fido

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 08:47 pm
@mister kitten,
mister kitten;159757 wrote:
Do you call yourself fido because of this?

I am sure it is just a coincidence...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 04:13:26