Hullo everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Sevis

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 12:46 pm
G'evening,

I've come across this forum while looking for information on a school project and decided to sign up. In the last few years, my interest in philosophy developed from my general love for reading and thinking about what things mean to me. I've only started really reading up on the matter recently, though -- started with the work of Sartre, Plato and Nietzsche, currently looking at the work of Wittgenstein.

I like in the Netherlands, and am still in school (N&T VWO, for anyone familiar with the system). The project I am currently working on is an essay/mini-book on the view of Christianity presented by Nietzsche in his book "The Antichrist". Unfortunately, I must work in Dutch, and so will not be able to share the result, although would gladly discuss the topic.

Looking forward to participating in discussion,
Sevis

Fido

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 12:59 pm
@Sevis,
Wellcomonin.......

Jebediah

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 01:18 pm
@Sevis,
Welcome, if you look in the "philosophers" section:

Philosophers

You'll find subforums for each of those three, although the individual philosophers forums aren't that active.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 01:26 pm
@Sevis,
Sevis;159045 wrote:
G'evening,

I've come across this forum while looking for information on a school project and decided to sign up. In the last few years, my interest in philosophy developed from my general love for reading and thinking about what things mean to me. I've only started really reading up on the matter recently, though -- started with the work of Sartre, Plato and Nietzsche, currently looking at the work of Wittgenstein.

I like in the Netherlands, and am still in school (N&T VWO, for anyone familiar with the system). The project I am currently working on is an essay/mini-book on the view of Christianity presented by Nietzsche in his book "The Antichrist". Unfortunately, I must work in Dutch, and so will not be able to share the result, although would gladly discuss the topic.

Looking forward to participating in discussion,
Sevis

Leuk project !
De anti-christ
Laughing

jgweed

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 02:42 pm
@Sevis,
Welcome to Philforum!
Please don't hesitate to frequent the Nietzsche forum, either to offer interpretations or to ask for other interpretations that might enlarge your own thinking about his philosophy.
Regards,
John

sometime sun

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 05:11 pm
@jgweed,
Check in 'social groups', there are two you might like,
One on Nietzsche and one on Wittgenstein.
Hope you join and hope you enjoy.
Welcome.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:27:43