New here

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 03:42 am
Very interested in learning philosophy as I am a philophy major and think its a great outlet for thinking.

jeeprs

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 03:48 am
@philosophyhelp,
Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the Forum!

Fido

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:30 am
@philosophyhelp,
philosophyhelp;158770 wrote:
Very interested in learning philosophy as I am a philophy major and think its a great outlet for thinking.

I am not going to help you with philosophy, but I will be pleased to help you with self expression...
And, Welcome

qualia

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:39 am
@philosophyhelp,
My name is Soleo and I am from Spain. I live near the mountains and the deep blue seas. I don't really do a lot. Last night, I stumbled across this forum and couldn't believe that I was witnessing some very interesting and reasoned debate without the usual internet banality of slang matches, trolling, swearing and dribble. Thank you for offering me the opportunity to post here and I hope this will be a long and fruitful stay. Best regards, qualia.

Fido

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:57 am
@philosophyhelp,
Nice site, good people... Beware of the dog...

jgweed

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 07:22 am
@philosophyhelp,
A very warm welcome to Philforum to you both, whether you major in philosophy or just want to find a place where ideas, issues, and questions can be discussed in an intellectual and hopefully lucid manner.
Regards,
John

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 09:37 am
@philosophyhelp,
you think you thjnk

sometime sun

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 05:03 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Welcome all hearts,
Welcome all minds.

Welcome we never close.
Even if we are not really open?

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 03:48 am
@qualia,
qualia;158881 wrote:
My name is Soleo and I am from Spain. I live near the mountains and the deep blue seas. I don't really do a lot. Last night, I stumbled across this forum and couldn't believe that I was witnessing some very interesting and reasoned debate without the usual internet banality of slang matches, trolling, swearing and dribble. Thank you for offering me the opportunity to post here and I hope this will be a long and fruitful stay. Best regards, qualia.

It's a nice Forum, most of the time. Where in Spain you live ? I love Spain and it's history, but especially the people. Nos Vemos

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 08:29:44