Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

ABYA

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 06:44 pm
Hi

I live in the UK, I'm 56 yrs young, been married for 36yrs and have 3 kids, only one of them living at home now, Paul my 15yr old son who has downs syndrome and is the best son anyone could wish to have.
I've been studying Kabbalah through Bnei Baruch for the last 3 yrs,so many of my posts will be Kabbalah influenced, although I spent many years before discovering Kabbalah studying Carl Jung and Gnosis and thats going to flavour my posts aswell.
Warmest Regards to you all. :bigsmile:

Fido

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 07:03 pm
@ABYA,
ABYA;158604 wrote:
Hi

I live in the UK, I'm 56 yrs young, been married for 36yrs and have 3 kids, only one of them living at home now, Paul my 15yr old son who has downs syndrome and is the best son anyone could wish to have.
I've been studying Kabbalah through Bnei Baruch for the last 3 yrs,so many of my posts will be Kabbalah influenced, although I spent many years before discovering Kabbalah studying Carl Jung and Gnosis and thats going to flavour my posts aswell.

I am 56 too, and my youngest has ADD, and there is a lesson to get something that important out of the way early in life... Other than that, we got nothing in common... Excepting our common humanity...And mine is more common than most...

sometime sun

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 07:22 pm
@Fido,
I've been in need of a good source of Kabbalah.
Dabbled in its magic once.
Cant wait.

Welcome,
cant wait.
sometime sun

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 03:04 pm
@ABYA,
Please, not another Madonna. Sophia is very jealous...

ABYA

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 07:47 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Thank you all very much for taking the time to reply to my intro.:flowers:

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 11:33 pm
@ABYA,
ABYA;159457 wrote:
Thank you all very much for taking the time to reply to my intro.:flowers:

Hopefully U not insulted by comparing U with an old diva. Do you know enough 'bout Kabala to post on it, or even start thread ? I am very interested in the maening of Names. Does it applie to atavars as well ?
a
Kind regards Pepijn
[CENTER]:bigsmile:
[/CENTER]

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 08:18 pm
@ABYA,
Hi Abya - I just wanted to drop a note somewhere that I've really enjoyed following your threads and reading your posts. Welcome to A2K.

For the rest of the posters here who I haven't greeted yet - welcome!

The names I recognized here have all been posters who I've enjoyed reading.

(things could change if I ran into an essay, but that's my problem)

Enjoy!

ABYA

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 05:04 pm
@ehBeth,
Hi Beth, I hope I have your name correct.
Thanks for your kind words, Its probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this forum.
I look forward to getting to know you.

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 08:18 pm
@ABYA,
Good evening Abya, I look forward to reading more of your writing around the boards.

Philis

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:30 pm
@ABYA,
I will be looking forward to seeing how Kabbalah has got you thinking. Since it is the science of the unseen spiritual properties of living things....
welcome Smile

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:41 pm
@ABYA,
ABYA wrote:
Hi

I've been studying Kabbalah through Bnei Baruch for the last 3 yrs,so many of my posts will be Kabbalah influenced, although I spent many years before discovering Kabbalah studying Carl Jung and Gnosis and thats going to flavour my posts as well.
Hi, Abya WELCOME to A2K!

Tho I am not Jewish, I will be interested in your posts qua the Kabbalah !
The subject sounds interesting n I 'd love to know more about it.

David

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.41 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 11:36:49