I'm Longfun

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

longfun

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 04:43 am
I'm a bio-centric thinker,I see no separation between ideas, al are placeable within potentiality, if not they would not exist.
All minds worlds and ideas are relative within potentiality (which includes potential zero) in relation to the "moving" observer.
The observer is always the whole from a different perspective.
And as in such everything happens on the inside of potentiality.

I'm able to observe every "potential" property as a sphere.

Until proven otherwise I observe the my world as a reflection of myself on myself as my sensor area is self-made to observe this part of me.
My apparent opponent is like it or not also a part of me.
If I don't like you, I don't like a part of my own overall personality.
Try it, think about it, if you look deep enough into this matter you'll find it to be made up of a type of black hole, one in every centre.
eventually one hole:D
Have fun.

jgweed

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 07:09 am
@longfun,
The question of personal identity of both oneself and of Others (not to mention the outside world) is an interesting topic for discussion.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Fido

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 04:27 pm
@longfun,
longfun;158339 wrote:
I'm a bio-centric thinker,I see no separation between ideas, al are placeable within potentiality, if not they would not exist.
All minds worlds and ideas are relative within potentiality (which includes potential zero) in relation to the "moving" observer.
The observer is always the whole from a different perspective.
And as in such everything happens on the inside of potentiality.

I'm able to observe every "potential" property as a sphere.

Until proven otherwise I observe the my world as a reflection of myself on myself as my sensor area is self-made to observe this part of me.
My apparent opponent is like it or not also a part of me.
If I don't like you, I don't like a part of my own overall personality.
Try it, think about it, if you look deep enough into this matter you'll find it to be made up of a type of black hole, one in every centre.
eventually one hole:D
Have fun.

I am Dr. Dog, but short patients... In fact, I tried to become a tree surgeon and I kept falling out of my patients...

sometime sun

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 07:17 pm
@Fido,
Always nice to meet an honest potentiate.
Portentiate? Potentialate?

Good to greet you,
Welcome in or out or the other one.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:25:01