Little Sarcastic but Respectful

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Little Sarcastic but Respectful

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 11:24 am
Howdy, wanted to tell yall little bit bout myself. First i have a favorable impression of who ever is reading this. I think your Handsome or Beautiful maybe both(i am). Im here to learn by anymeans and will be just polite enough to not get booted from the forums.to quote Jesus "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" or a modern interpretation of that same message by a contemporary spirutaul leader Ke$ha, "Dont be a little b*tch with your chit chat just show me where your d*cks at" Pleas dont be insulted by my terrible humor & spelling & grammer & many many more. If you can look past my negatives and find something thought provoking, well Hell, lets be friends!:bigsmile:

polpol

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 02:50 pm
@Xenophon82,
Welcome Xenophon82, from what you wrote I see a cowboy on a wild horse, you being the cowboy and the wild horse! Feel free to be yourself and don't worry, you won't get kicked out unless you really want to. Something tells me you have a lot to share but don't care to show it that much. Welcome again and have fun.

sometime sun

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 03:21 pm
@polpol,
By any means necessary you are here,
I like someone who knows the wisdom they ride.

Welcome
your weapon will get sharp the more you use it.

We are a training ground for all out philosophical war,
even if this is not the place to fight,
you will quickly learn how to defend.

Welcome

Fido

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 03:22 pm
@Xenophon82,
We were friends before we met...Now, all you got to do to maintain is not tick me off...welcome

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Little Sarcastic but Respectful
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:01:35