Hey Im New...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:48 pm
Hi everyone I am the newest member..... :shifty:
 
jgweed
 
Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:51 pm
@Timinater94,
Welcome to Philforum!
Remember that before you can start a topic of your own (outside of this forum) you must reply to at least one existing topic post.
Cheers,
John
 
Timinater94
 
Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:53 pm
@jgweed,
jgweed;156561 wrote:
Welcome to Philforum!
Remember that before you can start a topic of your own (outside of this forum) you must reply to at least one existing topic post.
Cheers,
John

Alright Thanks for the welcome....By the way does this count as my reply to an existing post? Laughing
 
jgweed
 
Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:54 pm
@Timinater94,
In the words of a Hoosier, "you bettcha!"
You may have to wait a few minutes, but you should then be able to post in Phil. 101.
John
 
Timinater94
 
Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:56 pm
@jgweed,
jgweed;156564 wrote:
In the words of a Hoosier, "you bettcha!"
You may have to wait a few minutes, but you should then be able to post in Phil. 101.
John

Sweet...once again thx for the welcome
 
sometime sun
 
Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 07:03 pm
@Timinater94,
You sound alive.
I have an instant appreciation of you.
You make a good first impression.
Welcome and please stay as long as you like,
and then for us stick around a little longer.
sometime sun
 
Timinater94
 
Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 11:50 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;156602 wrote:
You sound alive.
I have an instant appreciation of you.
You make a good first impression.
Welcome and please stay as long as you like,
and then for us stick around a little longer.
sometime sun

WooHoo!I sound alive...Ill come here as often as i can...i mainly decided to join because i had a theory about The book of Ezekiel i wanted to have people hear(btw I'm not very smart:nonooo:)
 
GoshisDead
 
Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 12:01 am
@Timinater94,
you might think it weird that someone likes that you sound alive, but you shouldn't, most of us are zombies
 
Timinater94
 
Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 07:13 am
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead;156646 wrote:
you might think it weird that someone likes that you sound alive, but you shouldn't, most of us are zombies


If you a zombie do you still have the same attraction to foods such as broccoli or carrots or is your diet based an Brains by themselves?
 
GoshisDead
 
Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 07:15 am
@Timinater94,
we prefer brains of people who eat lots of leafy greens
 
Timinater94
 
Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 10:55 pm
@GoshisDead,
If you prefer brains of that nature how is it that you can tell the difference between which brains are good and which ones are not good...?
 
 

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:38:44