New to the sight, not new to philosophy :)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New to the sight, not new to philosophy :)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 02:28 am
I just began looking online for a way to share my peice of insight as well as communicate with people that have done something more than accept everything they are told. I have a document (not quite sure if it will be a book at this point) that I am working on and plan on sharing. I have shared my work with several people in my social and professional circles... and so far they are giving me blank stares or telling me i should add pictures and tragic stories. Some of what i've read already has given me hope!!!

Krumple

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 03:43 am
@Understanding,
Understanding;154771 wrote:
I just began looking online for a way to share my peice of insight as well as communicate with people that have done something more than accept everything they are told. I have a document (not quite sure if it will be a book at this point) that I am working on and plan on sharing. I have shared my work with several people in my social and professional circles... and so far they are giving me blank stares or telling me i should add pictures and tragic stories. Some of what i've read already has given me hope!!!

Welcome to the forum. You got my attention, it would be interesting to hear what you have to share, if you are willing.

jgweed

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 07:50 am
@Understanding,
Don't forget to add smilies to your book!

Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

sometime sun

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 12:10 pm
@Understanding,
Understanding;154771 wrote:

Where there is life there is hope.
Hope you make this place your home.
Look forward to your decorations.

Understanding

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 12:21 pm
@jgweed,

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New to the sight, not new to philosophy :)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:16:33