Hey

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 03:42 pm
New to this forum, I figured this site would be a great place to expel alot of my philosophical arguements and rants so I can refrain from philosophizing my opinions on other people who aren't interested in them. Figured this would be a great vent and I could learn and debate as well.

Hope to have a fun time.

sometime sun

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 05:03 pm
@Psycho phil,
Hello and welcome,
Are you then a preacher of philosophy?
yours more than others?
(i know, what philosophy is not mine or yours?)

What made you choose your name?

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 05:16 pm
@sometime sun,
ain't it the truth that most people don't want you to talk to them about the important things like, what is time? and If a tree fell on a mime in the woods, would anybody care?

anyway,
cheers and welcome
Russ

Psycho phil

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 05:21 pm
@Psycho phil,
I don't really preach much, I just state the obvious that people choose to ignore and become angered due to it.
I preach my philosophy to people, who doesn't show their philosophy?, it makes up our whole perception and leaks regardless of if we wish it to or not.
If I show it straight up I can gain a secondary view on my view that I may not perceive due to certains inhibitions.
I won't tell people to go and learn about philosophy, but I will tell people not to knock different philosophical views without understanding it first.

My name is due to my behaviour, I can get really heated while argueing sometimes. Also because of that feeling you get sometimes while thinking over a question continuously to no avail of finding the answer.
You start to feel like your psychotic because of that feeling, because no one can understand your point or doesn't want to give you constructive criticism.
That's why I chose that name, because sometimes it just feels like your a Psycho.

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 05:23 pm
@Psycho phil,
So you get obsessive is what you are saying?

Fairly common occurence among philosophers it seems.

You should fit right in.

Psycho phil

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 05:24 pm
@Psycho phil,
Thanks, good to know I'm not the only one.

I guess I found the right forum.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 04:35:29