hello from australia

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » hello from australia

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 06:02 pm
Hello my name is Richard Grant I live in Australia, and have studied the Russell philosophy for the last 10 years, am in America at present and staying with Justin, meeting with other like minded people, have written a book called Nothing Matters am now in the process of getting it published.

PoPpAScience

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 07:26 pm
@Richardgrant,
Welcome richardgrant... You are entering a great forum with many great posts to read. I have only known about Walter Russell for a couple weeks. But, everyday that I read things about his Philosophy here in this forum, I become more and more a fan. Look forward to seeing what incites you have to offer on his Philosophy.

Justin

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 10:25 pm
@Richardgrant,
Welcome Richard!

Richard is actually a guest in our home for a couple weeks and we've enjoyed his enthusiasm, company and conversation thus far. Took him to Sam's club the other day because that's where we shop and he's never seen anything like it.

I'm currently reading Richard's book, "Nothing Matters" and it's a very insightful way of looking at Philosophy and Life. It's currently not available online but expected to be shortly. When I get finished with the book I will post it in the Book section.

Anyway, glad you found the forum and are now getting familiar with the controls so we look forward to your participation in the future.

Thanks for that welcome PoPpa!

Richardgrant

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 06:57 pm
@Richardgrant,
Hi Poppascience, thanks for your reply. I have been studying all of the Russell philosophy books for years now. it has answered all my question at all levels, for he explains in detail how all of creation takes place, from the microscopic to the universes, it all sits well with me, and highly recommend it to any serious student Richard

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » hello from australia
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:09:04