Hey everybody.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 08:52 pm
Just posting here so I can go post where I was actually looking to originally. -__- I'm just a college student with a couple basic PHL classes under my belt, looking for some help here to develop a theory of mine.

Anyway, heading over to Epistemology now.
 
Deckard
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 02:00 am
@DaMunky89,
DaMunky89;154257 wrote:
Just posting here so I can go post where I was actually looking to originally. -__- I'm just a college student with a couple basic PHL classes under my belt, looking for some help here to develop a theory of mine.

Anyway, heading over to Epistemology now.


to paraphrase Mr. Miyagi

DaMunky-san
Philosophy here (points to head)
Philosophy here (points to heart)
Philosophy never here (points to number of PHL classes under belt)
Understand?

Welcome!
 
jgweed
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 06:27 am
@DaMunky89,
Welcome to Philforum!
If you propose your theory, I am sure there will be no lack of questions, comments, and arguments from our Members.
Cheers,
John
 
sometime sun
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 10:55 am
@jgweed,
We find gold in the sand, welcome
 
DaMunky89
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 08:08 pm
@Deckard,
Deckard;154378 wrote:
to paraphrase Mr. Miyagi

DaMunky-san
Philosophy here (points to head)
Philosophy here (points to heart)
Philosophy never here (points to number of PHL classes under belt)
Understand?

Welcome!


Haha, well. Sorry if I sounded pretentious there, I was stating that I had "just a few classes" under my belt to indicate that I am somewhat inexperienced in this field.

I'm going to go make my other post when I'm done with homework today (or maybe tomorrow), got this ELE test to study for.
 
Deckard
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 10:35 pm
@DaMunky89,
DaMunky89;154696 wrote:
Haha, well. Sorry if I sounded pretentious there, I was stating that I had "just a few classes" under my belt to indicate that I am somewhat inexperienced in this field.

I'm going to go make my other post when I'm done with homework today (or maybe tomorrow), got this ELE test to study for.

Oh, didn't think you were pretentious I just thought paraphrasing Miyagi (from the Karate Kid) was clever. Sorry if I sounded pretentious.
 
DaMunky89
 
Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 10:08 am
@Deckard,
Deckard;154731 wrote:
Oh, didn't think you were pretentious I just thought paraphrasing Miyagi (from the Karate Kid) was clever. Sorry if I sounded pretentious.


Haha, no I thought that was cool.

Is everybody this polite around here? ^.^

Edit:
My new topic is over here now:
http://www.philosophyforum.com/philosophy-forums/branches-philosophy/epistemology/8533-tentative-solution-problem-induction.html
 
 

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/20/2024 at 03:07:21