hi

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Mooncat

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 01:48 pm
hi,

im very new to this, i am a member of other forums, but none of a serious nature. i joined because i have many thoughts that i don't think i want share with my friends, because its just not something that we talk about.

i want to get some of my thoughts out there, and see what people think.

i am currently a student, not studying philosophy, but i have a definite interest in the subject.

particular interests: Religion, development of society, morality and the meaning of life.

Cheers

jgweed

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 03:28 pm
@Mooncat,
Not everyone around one is always (to put it mildly) interested in speculative or serious thinking. The Internet is an axial event in world history, if for no other reason than it enables "isolated" individuals to communicate with others who share the same uncommon interests.

This forum is, hopefully, such a place, a quiet clearing where important topics can be discussed in an authentic, respectful manner, and where individuals can share a myriad of perspectives.

Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

mister kitten

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:27 pm
@Mooncat,
Welcome fellow furry friend!

Krumple

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:46 pm
@Mooncat,
Welcome to the forums.

sometime sun

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 06:13 pm
@Krumple,
Open.
So you purr at the moon instead of howl at it?
Open.

Mooncat

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 12:32 pm
@Mooncat,
haha, no, i play the fiddle and sing hey diddle diddle, and watch cows fly across the sky

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 01:33:09