Adding new insights to the debates

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Adding new insights to the debates

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 09:04 am
For the past eight years I have been working on a new physics paradigm. The physics paradigm developed through reductionism, and the reductionism led to interesting metaphysical insights. I found a way to quantifiably link matter with certain aspects of mind (namely feelings).

Out of this comes a scientific ontology for describing each step of existence from its beginning to its most complex forms.

I have come to this forum to share these insights, but if others find new ideas to be offensive (as is often the case) I will refrain from further disruption to Plato's Cave.

Just so the moderator can delete this post before it makes the list and save me from wasting time, I have written my ideas in two publications, which are available free online:

Secrets of the Aether
Metaphysics and Physics

Dave

semperlux1

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 11:14 am
@volantis,
Dave, this subject (metaphysics=physics) interests me and is my primary motivation for studying philosophy (Ontology and Epistemology). I thought I understood physics--I understand classical mechanics-- until I posted questions about mind/physics connections (quantum physics) on the physics forum and got my intellectual @$$ handed back to me on a virtual platter. Those folks are looking for empirical results or they shut down. To my knowledge, no lab exists that can be used to study these connections that does not require an entangled observer to alter the results. Currently, I'm studying the basics, Aristotle's Metaphysics and Phenomenology to make sure that I understand how reality is referenced by philosophers. I find the explorations that Jung and Pauli made interesting because the concept of entanglement and synchronicity get my attention. I'll admit that I do not understand how reductionism works so I'll eagerly read your work and see if it makes sense to me. Welcome!

volantis

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 11:56 am
@volantis,
Thanks, SemperLux1, for the welcome. Yes, I have encountered the folks on the physics forums.

There are labs that exist, which study the connection between mind and matter. There are literally thousands of them throughout the US and other countries. They are called law enforcement centers. The equipment used to quantify the relationship of mind to matter is loosely named a "lie detector."

By measuring units of temperature, pressure, potential, and most importantly, conductance, trained professionals can look into the mind of an individual. There are peer reviewed papers quantifying the relationships between conductance and feelings.

Previous researchers have determined from measurements that resistance is not linearly reciprocal to conductance, and other researchers have discovered that magnetic flux is reciprocally linear to conductance. I show that the problem is in the notation of the dimension of charges in units. Another problem is that five units (inductance, capacitance, permittivity, permeability, and conductance) are correctly notated, while all other units involving charge are incorrectly notated with single dimension charge.

When conductance is seen as reciprocal to magnetic flux, then new tools emerge for directly measuring feelings. For example, SQUID and MRI technologies are directly measuring feelings, but scientists are not yet aware of this and the present error in physics does not allow them to explore it.

Modern quantum physics in the Standard Model are all probability-based. The physics I discovered are entirely discrete. Instead of equations quantifying probabilities, a new system of physics arises allowing for the discrete quantification of each electron and proton action involved in any physical process.

More remarkably, this new physics also quantifies non-material existence (such as the structures giving rise to space and time). Further, the new physics provides a bridge between certain aspects of mind (feelings) and physical matter. And all of these physics are extensions of, and fully integrated with, classical mechanics. There are not several uncoordinated and conflicting theories such as present in the Standard Model.

Even more remarkable is this new system of physics properly unifies all the fundamental forces. And most remarkable, this new system of physics provides a scientific ontology for all the steps involved in all levels of existential creation. There are no unexplained gaps in the ontology between the Singularity and the most complex forms of physical existence.

For the first time, humanity has before them a hypothesis, which could become the basis of a truly shared and truly understandable ontology of existence. This ontology is completely devoid of Abrahamic, Vedic, and nihilistic leanings based upon anthropocentric concepts, and yet it supports key underlying tenets of nearly all religions and philosophies, while remaining consistent with scientific observations.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Adding new insights to the debates
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 10:00:51