Hello from WI

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 07:30 pm
Hello everyone. I'm looking forward to some deep and intelligent discussion as i find that lacking in my life. Hopefully there is some here.

mister kitten

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 07:54 pm
@CPM154CM,
There are plenty of intelligent and respective discussions present on the fourms and many topics to discuss.
Welcome to philosophforum!

, <ole

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 12:07 am
@CPM154CM,
Hello, and welcome. There is plenty of intelligent conversations going on around here and there will be even more in the future. Of course, the experience that you have here at this forum is mostly dependent on yourself. Enjoy your stay!

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 02:26 am
@Theaetetus,
If you really want to learn something cook my receipes ! There is a lot of wisdom in food. Biology, ethics, trade & treaties. I also tastes good, prepared aware...

Pepijn Sweep

Magister
:bigsmile:

PS we are in Art, Food and Bulbs

jgweed

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 09:12 am
@CPM154CM,
Welcome to Philforum!
You will find a wide range of topics, some general in nature and some in a strict sense philosophical; in either, most of the Members of this community will attempt to participate in a dialogue in as lucid a manner as they can, since they recognise the need to discuss matters from an intellectual, rational (often skeptical), and authentic perspective.
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 01:26:41