Hi

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Faun147

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:29 pm
Hey :-) I'm Faun.
I'm from Indiana, currently attending college to study philosophy and computer technology. I find life dreadfully boring without other people, and dreadfully dry without philosophy. Unfortunately, I cannot find any 'philosophy people' to kill both birds with a single stone. That's why I found this place. I'm tired of my philosophy being in solitude (and I'm not very good at making new friends in 'real-life').

PoPpAScience

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:45 pm
@Faun147,
Welcome Faun147... I here you!! Its no fun philosophising with ones self. We agree with ourselves to much. LOL

Justin

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:06 pm
@Faun147,
lol. Welcome to the forum Faun. I completely understand what you mean. Philosophy is all I want to talk about but when I start to raise the issue with my everyday acquaintances, the quickly change the subject to sports or other stuff I'm not interested in at all.

Anyway, glad you found us and hope you enjoy the discussion on this site. Thanks for the intro as well.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 06:00:55