Short hello-self-introduction

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Short hello-self-introduction

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Isol

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 04:37 am
Hi everybody!

As I just registered here, and I now found this thread-page for Newcomers, I will shortly present myself (though I wrote the same to the Admin before looking these threads up in the forum - sorry for the redundance Smile ).

I'm 25 years and living in Germany. I found this community while searching for Walter Russell. Actually, I visited this forum some two years ago before, but was just reading through some threads. Now I thought to have found some "connection" between the works of Walter Russell and Viktor Schauberger, and 10 minutes ago I read a thread which confirmed my view, so I was interested to see more.
Apart from Walter Russell/Viktor Schauberger, I am fascinated of buddhist teachings. As I read some threads of Jeeprs in this forum, I think there are some people here, who explain quite clearly, which I find interesting to read more of.
Besides these two topics I am interesting in biomimetics, which is quite a new branch of study in Europe (concerning university programs).

Well, I think this might suffice for a first introduction.

I wish you a nice day and all the best.

Isol

jgweed

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 08:13 am
@Isol,
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

daystar

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 02:51 pm
@Isol,
Hi Isol & Welcome!

I, too, am a fan of Walter Russell's. Sounds like you and I got here the same way. Smile

I am currently looking up and reading all the posts related to WR whenever I'm able to get back here. Feel free to post or PM to me (or via e-mail, see my profile info). Maybe we can spark up some fun Russellian conversations!

Kind Regards~

Isol;145104 wrote:
Hi everybody!

As I just registered here, and I now found this thread-page for Newcomers, I will shortly present myself (though I wrote the same to the Admin before looking these threads up in the forum - sorry for the redundance Smile ).

I'm 25 years and living in Germany. I found this community while searching for Walter Russell. Actually, I visited this forum some two years ago before, but was just reading through some threads. Now I thought to have found some "connection" between the works of Walter Russell and Viktor Schauberger, and 10 minutes ago I read a thread which confirmed my view, so I was interested to see more.
Apart from Walter Russell/Viktor Schauberger, I am fascinated of buddhist teachings. As I read some threads of Jeeprs in this forum, I think there are some people here, who explain quite clearly, which I find interesting to read more of.
Besides these two topics I am interesting in biomimetics, which is quite a new branch of study in Europe (concerning university programs).

Well, I think this might suffice for a first introduction.

I wish you a nice day and all the best.

Isol

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Short hello-self-introduction
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:39:38