Ah Ho there...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 02:08 am
Hey, name is ikurwa89 and i've been interested in philosophy for the past couple of years.

I'm currently a uni student studying B Edu/ BSc majoring in pure mathematics.My interest are science(physics,biologiy and astronomy), philosophy(greek thought/islamic thought and all metaphysical/natural philosophers in history), I'm also into theology,religion,mytholody etc

I thought i'd learn a thing or two in this forum and would like to share my knowledge around

Theologikos

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 02:14 am
@ikurwa89,
ikurwa89;144430 wrote:
Hey, name is ikurwa89 and i've been interested in philosophy from the past couple of years.

I'm currently a uni student studying B Edu/ BSc majoring in pure mathematics.My interest are science(physics,biologiy and astronomy), philosophy(greek thought/islamic thought and all metaphysical/natural philosophers in history), I'm also into theology,religion,mytholody etc

I thought i'd learn a thing or two in this forum and would like to share my knowledge around

Hi ikurwa89! I'm relatively new here, but I've found that the discussion is great. You won't regret registering. :a-ok:

ikurwa89

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 02:26 am
@Theologikos,
Hey Theologikos- I was just reading your "God disproved"...

Good stuff, time is one big concept and mastering it will require alot of patience and "time".

Yeh, they have alot of good stuff here, but for somereason I can't seem to make any new threads on "philosophy of science"?

jgweed

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 08:46 am
@ikurwa89,
To avoid spammers, the forum software requires that you reply to at least one existing thread before being allowed to start one of your own.
You should be able to start a thread now.
Your interests will make you very welcome here at Philforum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:58:47