igotmyfist.....or do I?

  1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » igotmyfist.....or do I?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 08:11 pm
Hello world. I'm D., and I am 20 years old. If you were ever to desire knowledge of the face beyond my screenname, I'm half french, white like the moon, 6'2" and slightly underweight with an average muscle build. I joined these forums looking to expand my knowledge, share my opinions, and learn the way of the Jedi. I like to think of myself as a budding absurdist, gaining inspiration from Albert Camus, as well as Albert Einstein. Sup.
 
Fido
 
Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 09:14 pm
@igotmyfiist,
igotmyfiist;143351 wrote:
Hello world. I'm D., and I am 20 years old. If you were ever to desire knowledge of the face beyond my screenname, I'm half french, white like the moon, 6'2" and slightly underweight with an average muscle build. I joined these forums looking to expand my knowledge, share my opinions, and learn the way of the Jedi. I like to think of myself as a budding absurdist, gaining inspiration from Albert Camus, as well as Albert Einstein. Sup.

En Guard..........
 
igotmyfiist
 
Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 10:49 pm
@igotmyfiist,
Gaahh!, first post and I'm already making enemies :poke-eye:. Feeling.....urge...to surrender.....french...cant....stop.....GahhH!

Aww man, I was having trouble logging in, guess I made a mistake on my screenname, should be igotmyfist.. Don't suppose theres an option somewhere to change it eh?

I guess, I could state that I'm also Canadian (Alberta).
 
Pepijn Sweep
 
Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 11:17 pm
@igotmyfiist,
igotmyfiist;143351 wrote:
Hello world. I'm D., and I am 20 years old. If you were ever to desire knowledge of the face beyond my screenname, I'm half french, white like the moon, 6'2" and slightly underweight with an average muscle build. I joined these forums looking to expand my knowledge, share my opinions, and learn the way of the Jedi. I like to think of myself as a budding absurdist, gaining inspiration from Albert Camus, as well as Albert Einstein. Sup.


[CENTER] So your riding the streetcars backwards, citing Camus in French and trying to catch a pinp-pong-ball. Daily routine...Did you understand Q-Phisics ?
[/CENTER]
 
Fido
 
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 04:43 am
@igotmyfiist,
igotmyfiist;143389 wrote:
Gaahh!, first post and I'm already making enemies :poke-eye:. Feeling.....urge...to surrender.....french...cant....stop.....GahhH!

Aww man, I was having trouble logging in, guess I made a mistake on my screenname, should be igotmyfist.. Don't suppose theres an option somewhere to change it eh?

I guess, I could state that I'm also Canadian (Alberta).


Aah; get oot of heer.
 
Pepijn Sweep
 
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 05:06 am
@Fido,
Fido;143444 wrote:
Aah; get oot of heer.


[CENTER]:bigsmile:
Keep running in to your postings. Are you from Alberta ? I have to find out where that is. Only Atlas is an old Blaue or Mercator. Out-dated but beautifull reprint, of course.

Now Bye !


[/CENTER]
 
Theaetetus
 
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:19 am
@igotmyfiist,
Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you aboard.
 
Pepijn Sweep
 
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:57 am
@Theaetetus,
Did you enjoy break-fast ? What did you eat so quickly ?
 
Fido
 
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:59 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;143449 wrote:
[CENTER]:bigsmile:[/CENTER]


[CENTER]Keep running in to your postings. Are you from Alberta ? I have to find out where that is. Only Atlas is an old Blaue or Mercator. Out-dated but beautifull reprint, of course.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Now Bye ![/CENTER]



I am from Mackinaw; a place with more beauty and cold than any person would want in one lifetime... Its just that leaving there, people would ask if you are Canadian because they have the same distinctive way of saying out, as Oot... and actually some where between oot and out, and neither...Oat may be closer still...
 
Pepijn Sweep
 
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 11:35 am
@Fido,
Fido;143601 wrote:
I am from Mackinaw; a place with more beauty and cold than any person would want in one lifetime... Its just that leaving there, people would ask if you are Canadian because they have the same distinctive way of saying out, as Oot... and actually some where between oot and out, and neither...Oat may be closer still...


[CENTER]:bigsmile:

I realize I know so little, next to nothing about US Geography. I must Google.
[/CENTER]
 
jgweed
 
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 03:42 pm
@igotmyfiist,
Welcome to Philforum!
Cheers,
John
 
 

 
  1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » igotmyfist.....or do I?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.61 seconds on 03/02/2024 at 05:58:00