Hey guys and girls !

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hey guys and girls !

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 10:39 am
hey,

as you can tell my name is dwayne. i go to university in bc. im going to be taking philosophy as a major this next semester. im looking for book suggestions to keep me busy this summer ! anything you can tell me would be great ! have a good day !:bigsmile:

jgweed

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 08:43 am
@DwayneFord,
The discussions in the thread below might be useful although you may be acquainted with some of the books mentioned:
http://www.philosophyforum.com/philosophy-forums/philosophy-101/6102-philosophy-books-beginners.html

If you already have some philosophers or schools of thought with which you identify, further reading of their writings might be a good plan for summer reading.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 09:00 am
@DwayneFord,
DwayneFord;141585 wrote:
hey,

as you can tell my name is dwayne. i go to university in bc. im going to be taking philosophy as a major this next semester. im looking for book suggestions to keep me busy this summer ! anything you can tell me would be great ! have a good day !:bigsmile:

What period in history ? Read novels & biographies...Y will read enough "Philosophers" later.

Yours, Pepijn Sweep (alias)
:bigsmile:

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hey guys and girls !
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:43:33