Hi

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

lazer

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 09:51 pm
Hi all,

I'm 21 years old and living in Australia. I was born and lived in Ukraine until I was about 12, then spent 6 years in the U.S. before moving to Perth at the end of 2005.

I don't have any sort of real experience in philosophy, I just tend to find myself having debates and expressing my views about different topics that I find interesting. I like learning about different religions and studying human behavior as a hobby. I had a several-year stint of learning about the "seduction community", the morals behind it, meeting instructors and students, and learning about male-female interaction in general.

I've always found different spiritual belief systems fascinating and enjoy reading and hearing about them, and learning about these things through the years has helped me to realize my own beliefs and what feels right to me.

When I say 'study' or 'learn' here, I don't mean take proper courses or anything formal, I just mean learning about these things for fun from books, the internet, and talking to people.

I'm finding some really fascinating threads on this forum and hope to eventually be able to grasp enough of these concepts to be able to fully participate in all the awesome discussions.

Leonard

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 10:10 pm
@lazer,
Hello there and welcome to the forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

HexHammer

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 02:28 am
@lazer,
Welcome to the forum :flowers:

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:24:32