hello!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2010 11:13 am
i basicly consider myself a free thinker but i try to keep myself within certain limits. im 29 married and have a 3 yr old son. My biggest philosophy is there is always more to learn.

Fido

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2010 03:58 pm
@sammy phil,
That is a good one, and I will teach you a lesson you will never forget, like the one my momma taught me when I tried to throw my baby brother out of the stroller so I could ride...And you are right to call that a small p philosophy... And here is something you should know...If you are sitting on your beehind while your wife is dealing with that child you ought to be put up against a wall and used for target practice...That child will teach you more than a hundred years of philosophy forums because children are human beings and have the good sense to never lie about their needs... And it is in the raising of children that mothers and fathers bond, and learn to rely upon each other and respect each other; so be a good man, and run along now; enjoy every moment of it and best wishes to you...

Leonard

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2010 07:57 pm
@sammy phil,
Hello there and welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around.

jgweed

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 08:15 am
@sammy phil,
It was the founder of Western philosophy who constantly exclaimed that the only thing he knew was that he didn't know anything. The emphatic searching and questioning leads mankind on ever new paths.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:12:51