Hi from raffe

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 05:27 pm
Hi people.

I just found this forum and I am very excited.
I have some theories and people look with a strange eye at me.
I hope you will understand what I am talking about.

I have all my theories gathered here:

The last 2 mysteries

What this this all about in a few words?
I am a programmer with some very well shaped goals in life. My philosophy usually has a purpose.

I studied life universe and god and I found there are no more mysteries for me except 2:
- existence of everything
- and signs.
the first one is not a mystery for you at all so I will concentrate on the second one.

I discovered that something is true in astrological signs.
I have 2 major proves for that:
- signs do evolve one from another and this could only be a feature of something that exists and
- I am also involved in developing AI (artificial intelligence) systems and I found that the only way to create diversity in a population is to have the order of needs set at birth moment (in relation with time)

Please fill free to explore in depth my theory and cant wait to hear some really good flaws in my theories that I am absolutely sure and hope you will find.
I hardly get any input on my theory because is somehow unfortunately related with the astrology.

I am trying to push this into the scientific world as it will have major impacts in all levels. I do encounter a very big resistance from the blind scientists and "scientists".

I am active on numerous other forums but I have a feeling that this is the place where I should have come from the beginning.

Cant wait to hear your feedback.

Leonard

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 08:03 pm
@raffethefirst,
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am interested in reading your theories and i'll provide feedback if I can.

jgweed

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 06:39 pm
@raffethefirst,
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:49:20