Interest in Walter Russell

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Interest in Walter Russell

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 08:00 pm
Hello...Just ordered 12 books on Walter Russell. I am not a scientist type..perhaps more intuitive...being a gal. Been meditating 33 years (TM). 1,2,3,4 zero 1,2,3,4 zero...I will take a guess at it: My understanding is that the first 4 levels of manifestation from nothing (zero...absolute) are non entropic. Perhaps that is the level at which Walter Russell preferred and/or graced to reside in his consciousness. Anything outside that reality is off track...:rolleyes:illusory,so he didn't go beyond 1, 2,3,4 for Truth.

linux user

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 04:28 pm
@ncowmail,
Welcome Aboard!!

It's a Welcome Change for someone to actually MENTION Walter Russell, on this, THE site for such discussions!!

Hopefully you will stay a while, as most newcomers announce their presence and then disappear....

I look forward to MANY discussions regarding Walter and Lao Russell.

If I may offer an interesting Introduction to the book LOVE by Lao Russell, for which the Introduction was written by Walter Russell >

"It is difficult to portray so extraordinary a woman as Lao Russell because the standards usually applied to the average human do not apply to either the genius or illuminate type, or the super-intellectual to which she belongs."

High Praise Indeed from the Man Himself....

Brett.

ncowmail

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 12:02 pm
@ncowmail,
Brett: I am not sure how these thread works. So, I am replying and I don't know where is is going to wind up. I am now reading The secret of Light.
I meant to write zero 1, 2, 3, (4-0-4) 3, 2, 1. The question of Religiion (religio..greek: toward source) and sciencemeeting: Science:QUANTUM PHYSICS. Religion: One Source without a second.

Dr. John Hagelin, who is quantum physicists and very close to His Holiness Maharishi Maheshi Yogi (TM) and the University of Mangement in Fairfield Iowa put much attention on Quantum Physics..Unified Field based consciousness, wave theories, etc. It was in some lecture by Maharishi and an experience of mine,that he said that the first 4 levels of manifestation are non-entropic. Hence...I guess that to be where Walter's consciousness resides. Why bother with error, if you don't have to!

In the domes where 1,700 people are currently meditating, there is all this superflipping going on...somersaulting in consciousness. Amazing experiences.

Aylya of the Light

PoPpAScience

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 03:14 pm
@ncowmail,
Welcome ncowmail...
Nice to meet someone who is part of the TM movement. I was part of that movement 20 years ago myself. I still have my book titled Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and the Science of Creative Intelligence on my bed book shelf. Unfortunately I have not made time to read any books in the last 10 years.
I have stuck my nose in the Internet only a few times in the last ten years, and for very brief looks. Even though I just reentered a week ago, I am so glad I entered here. I feel there is something special here. I just came back from my road trip and was very excited to once again have my mind reaching beyond the norm because of the things I've seen on this site.
I pray that it lasts, because when I was an obsessed seeker of knowledge, there was no Internet to to be part of.

Justin

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 03:33 pm
@ncowmail,
Welcome to the forums ncowmail! Glad to see you here and I'm sure you'll enjoy and learn from the works of Russell.

PoPaScience, glad you're back and thank you for the kind words shared about the forum. The internet is THE medium that is bringing minds together from afar to share and communicate and it's going to bridge that gap of humanity the next level of unfolding. Isn't it exciting! Glad you both are here.

PoPpAScience

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 04:30 pm
@Justin,
Justin... I have felt very strongly about the fact that it is upon our generation to move humanity to the next level of unfoldment. I personally started this quest when I was 7 years old, on my way to school, when I thought.... "Everything seams to come from something, but the very first thing would have to have come from nothing. Not darkness, not void, not blackness, but nothing."
Even though I studied and did projects about planets, dinosaurs, volcano's ect.. through grade school, I did not catch on to the fact that I had this thought at 7, until I was 25. I then spent the next 17 years studying all there is to study so I could get a basis for what would have to be, so that this universe could come from "nothing.
We have every right to be more profound in our explanation of this reality, then the great thinkers of the past. After all that is how "Evolution" works. Does it not?

linux user

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 06:51 pm
@PoPpAScience,
If I may interject?

"Darwinian Science" or "Evolution", call it what you will, is Highly Flawed - For Instance, WHERE is his "Missing Link?"

I prefer Walter Russells KNOWING on THIS subject....

After all - "they" are STILL "Teaching" my children "What the Romans did for us!!"

To the Victors go the spoils, so we are told.

Including the rewriting of "History."

PoPpAScience

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 09:27 pm
@linux user,
Sorry linux_user for interjecting, but it bothers me when someone thinks that Darwin owns the word Evolution. In fact, I personally think Darwin's theory was a very basic overview of the process he saw happening in nature. Nothing personal, just that I feel the way Darwin expressed Evolution hurt the science.

Evolution -noun
any process of formation or growth; development: the evolution of a language; the evolution of the airplane.
a product of such development; something evolved: The exploration of space is the evolution of decades of research.
Biology. change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.
a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development, as in social or economic structure or institutions.

ncowmail

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 09:36 pm
@PoPpAScience,
Hello Popascience: I am just finishing The secret of Light. Oh my gosh...how it lines up with all the greats: Transcendental Meditation; Vedic Science, John Hagelin (quantum physics), Abraham-Hicks, Glenda Green, Conversations with Jesus (compression). I have been meditating for 33 years, living between Fairfield, Iowa and NY. Lets keep in touch.

PoPpAScience

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 08:56 pm
@ncowmail,
Hello ncowmail, I agree lets keep in touch. I really want to get and read books by Walter Russell. My library has no books by him, and I have only bought a few books in my life. I'm very interested in his wave theories. I have not read any books in the last 10 years, I sort of ran out of new avenues to seek more knowledge. That's why I've come into this forum a couple weeks ago, hoping to get the spark again. I love Vedic science, I believe 5000 years ago the great mediators seen the true reality. I'm trying to see it through logic and knowledge so that today's people can see it also.

Aristoddler

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 05:00 pm
@ncowmail,
I have just today stumbled across the entire library of Walter Russel and Bertrand Russel as well. Unfortunately, the price was ridiculous, so I left the store with false promise to return.

Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Richardgrant

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 06:17 pm
@ncowmail,
Hi ncowmail, I have just joined the forum, so I look forward to some lively discussion. I have been an ardent student of the Russell philosophy for about 10 years now an find it answers all my questions. also have been practicing the concept in my daily living and it works, I wrote a book about my awakening called Nothing Matters, to me God is Mind (or thought)what I see out there in the material world is mind in motion which is God. Regards Richard

Emerald King

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 08:21 pm
@Richardgrant,
Hi thanks for this post,

I like to talk about Walter Russell and his science as well

esaruoho

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 10:34 am
@PoPpAScience,
PoPpAScience;5601 wrote:
Hello ncowmail, I agree lets keep in touch. I really want to get and read books by Walter Russell. My library has no books by him, and I have only bought a few books in my life. I'm very interested in his wave theories. I have not read any books in the last 10 years, I sort of ran out of new avenues to seek more knowledge. That's why I've come into this forum a couple weeks ago, hoping to get the spark again. I love Vedic science, I believe 5000 years ago the great mediators seen the true reality. I'm trying to see it through logic and knowledge so that today's people can see it also.

heya.. i would recommend reading "atomic suicide", and then progressing to the home study course. after that, take your pick with message of divine iliad and the secret of light and the universal one.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Interest in Walter Russell
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:29:35