Hello!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 05:00 pm
Hello! I'm Tyler, and I'm new to the philosophy forum. I hope to use the forum as a means for growth and intellectual development. I'm not too familiar with philosophy as a study, but have been told on several occasions that I'm 'philosophical' in nature. I guess that's a compliment? I hope so, at least. Feel free to message me if you want to know anything else.

Best,
Tyler

Leonard

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 09:24 pm
@WhistlerHill,
Hello there and welcome to the forum. The forum is certainly a good place to develop your philosophical knowledge. Thanks for joining and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Lily

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 01:16 pm
@WhistlerHill,
Welcome! I also hope being called "philosophical" is a good thing, because I've been told that many times Smile

jgweed

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 09:24 am
@WhistlerHill,
Philforum will no doubt allow you to increase your knowledge of traditional philosophy as well as become introduced to many different perspectives on problems and questions. It may also allow you to practice the intellectual articulation of your own thinking and so improve it. At the very least, you will have an opportunity to discuss all sorts of matters with others who believe that a philosophical viewpoint is important and useful.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

WhistlerHill

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 12:21 pm
@jgweed,
Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to the opportunity the forum presents. Take care. : )

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:48:15