New member!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

ufotofu

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 12:05 pm
Hi all,

My name is Claire and I am a philosophy major at a liberal arts school in Virginia. I originally came here for help on a paper, but now I see that there are many discussions I'd like to be a part of! :bigsmile:

Pythagorean

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 01:01 pm
@ufotofu,
ufotofu;135998 wrote:
Hi all,

My name is Claire and I am a philosophy major at a liberal arts school in Virginia. I originally came here for help on a paper, but now I see that there are many discussions I'd like to be a part of! :bigsmile:

Hi there, Claire! Welcome to the forums here and we shall look forward to your participation in the discussions. Glad to have you aboard! :bigsmile:

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 04:07 pm
@Pythagorean,
Smile Hi ! What is the paper a'bout ? Did u find help in the Forum ?

Leonard

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 06:38 pm
@ufotofu,
Hello there and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll find what interests you around the forum. By the way I like the palindrome username.

jgweed

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 08:40 am
@ufotofu,
Please join in and contribute to the threads that interest you. If you need some suggestions about your paper, please ask them in the Phil101 forum (please read the pinned topic there to understand the nature of the advice you can expect).
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:31:58