I am a member

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 01:22 am
Hi all, this is mike90t09. I am so glad I googled this place because I am very interested in learning this field of study. Anyway I live in Traverse City Michigan and attend Northwestern Michigan College majoring in music production.

I play guitar and have a band. I also love building computers and playing computer games.

I am very interested in learning a lot about the philosophy of religion and mathematical logic. It just seems very interesting to me.

Cheers!!:detective:

jgweed

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 12:50 pm
@mike90t09,
Welcome to Philforum!
I am sure you will find many Members who share at lease some of your interests, and will be more than happy to discuss these with you.
Regards,
John

GoshisDead

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 01:04 pm
@jgweed,
I guess stating "I am a member" is better than staing "I am a tool".
Anywho, cheers and welcome.

Russ

Fido

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 01:21 pm
@mike90t09,
mike90t09;133938 wrote:
Hi all, this is mike90t09. I am so glad I googled this place because I am very interested in learning this field of study. Anyway I live in Traverse City Michigan and attend Northwestern Michigan College majoring in music production.

I play guitar and have a band. I also love building computers and playing computer games.

I am very interested in learning a lot about the philosophy of religion and mathematical logic. It just seems very interesting to me.

Cheers!!:detective:

I grew up in Mackinaw, live in Lansing, and there is only one number. And I don't mean the one you are burning right now...

---------- Post added 03-01-2010 at 02:23 PM ----------

GoshisDead;134158 wrote:
I guess stating "I am a member" is better than staing "I am a tool".
Anywho, cheers and welcome.

Russ

I don't think I would mind being a tool; one with a little respect perhaps...

Leonard

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 04:23 pm
@mike90t09,
Hello and welcome to the forum. Computers/programming and math seem to be popular subjects among philosophers. Anyway, thank you for joining the forum.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:58:40