Appreciating The Russells

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Appreciating The Russells

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

daystar

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 11:52 pm
Hello~

I'm incredibly happy to have learned of Walter & Lao Russell. I was introduced to the writings of Mr. R. by "TheDoveLady" ---- a grandmother to all who has a channel on Youtube under that name. But some here may already know her since I saw mention of her either here or maybe on the Philosophy.org website.

Why am I here?:

Not the only reason but in large part because I've been desiring to more fully understand the Principle of Polarity - which I read about for the first time in "The Kybalion." It was the one 'Law' of the seven highlighted that I found to be the most confounding. I understood what I was reading but I wanted to know how to apply it practically in my everyday life. I wanted to have a greater sense of it as I walked the day, perceiving my world. Make use of it, in Mind, to help see through the sometimes challenging veil of the phenomenal world.

I did find some help with that. But as it turned out, when I finally took a closer look at Russell's work I understood that he was my man. What I can see, so far, is that he explains this and related concepts very well. I appreciate that so very much.

Kind Regards to All~

Leonard

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 03:50 pm
@daystar,
Hello and welcome to the forum. They both have plenty of interesting aspects about their writing; there are plenty of fans around the forum here too.

daystar

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:04 pm
@Leonard,
Leonard;124757 wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum. They both have plenty of interesting aspects about their writing; there are plenty of fans around the forum here too.

Thank You, Leonard! :bigsmile:

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Appreciating The Russells
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 08:59:49