Introduction post.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Introduction post.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 06:25 am
Greetings from the Arkansas/Missouri border ...

I'm a 62 year old, happily married, female person, working on looking forward to retirement from my current employment with a community service organization.

We live on 45 wild acres in the Ozark Mountains where with the exception of the last few days of being snowed in -- is a wonderful place if you enjoy peace and solitude.

I was okay with never having had any children of my own, but think I would have loved to have been someone's grandmother.

Lost1

Caroline

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 06:28 am
@Lost1 phil,
Hi Lost1, welcome to the forum.

jgweed

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 07:26 am
@Lost1 phil,
I can certainly think of far worse places to live in, and to retire to, than the Ozarks. Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Leonard

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 09:02 pm
@Lost1 phil,
Sounds like a great place to live. The Ozarks are on my list of places to visit. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Fido

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 03:33 pm
@Lost1 phil,
Lost1;124317 wrote:
Greetings from the Arkansas/Missouri border ...

I'm a 62 year old, happily married, female person, working on looking forward to retirement from my current employment with a community service organization.

We live on 45 wild acres in the Ozark Mountains where with the exception of the last few days of being snowed in -- is a wonderful place if you enjoy peace and solitude.

I was okay with never having had any children of my own, but think I would have loved to have been someone's grandmother.

Lost1

I am fifty six... My wife has runned off, and I was looking forward to retirement since I was born...

Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 04:51 pm
@Fido,
Beautiful country up there. I used to live in Northwest Arkansas. Sounds like you have a nice spread.

Welcome to the forum!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Introduction post.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 2.01 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:09:06