Introductions

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:41 pm
Dear reader(s),

Greetings and salutations to all members of this fine, upstanding forum; although I have never met any of you, I am sure that our relationships will develop over time into more brotherly traits. Come, let us shake of such feelings of indifference between strangers and greet each other with much sincerity and warmth. That is the problem with strangers: they have so much indifference between each other that they are never promising in what they put out. Instead, they give themselves over to anxiety and reluctance, afraid of what the other might think or how the other may respond. However, I will say to you that we are not so different; and although our experiences may sway this statement otherwise, we all share within us commonality that cannot be seen in any other organism, and cannot be expressed in any other fashion save through us. But let me refrain from prattling on as I am sure your opinions of me are already starting to settle in (even though we just met).

Regardless of these thoughts of indifference, commonality, and expression, I wish to only greet and salute in my introduction. And seeing as how I have already over stayed my welcome, I will promptly take leave.

Best Regards,
Mr. X

Zetherin

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 01:11 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Welcome, stranger. Strange as it may seem (perhaps to me, since you're a stranger), you sound as though you're going to be an asset to this community.

I look forward to reading and responding to your future posts, but for now let me just welcome you with some warmth. Please, make yourself at home!

- Zeth

Caroline

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 03:03 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Krumple

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 03:08 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Sounds like you are another clever observer, it is always good to have another present for good conversation, but that means, I don't like you already. Just kidding, welcome to the forum.

jgweed

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 08:24 am
@Ding an Sich,
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Leonard

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 03:02 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:30:50