hello people

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 07:10 pm
i just joined Smile

i live in new zealand. i am interested in nietzsche, existentialism, nihilism and ethics mostly. especially to do with food, drugs, and jobs/work right now.

i look forwards to discussing stuff with everyone!

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 08:18 pm
@andy1984,
andy1984;116513 wrote:
i just joined Smile

i live in new zealand. i am interested in nietzsche, existentialism, nihilism and ethics mostly. especially to do with food, drugs, and jobs/work right now.

i look forwards to discussing stuff with everyone!

If Iran is the land of the Arians; is New Zealand the land of the new Zealots???

BTW; How d'ya do???

Leonard

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 10:33 pm
@andy1984,
Welcome to the forum.

jgweed

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 09:32 am
@andy1984,
You have joined at the right moment; there is new reading/discussion group just formed for Nietzsche's Also Spoke Zarathustra. And there are one or two Members who approach questions from a more or less existentialist position.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

andy1984

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 03:16 pm
@jgweed,
jgweed;116624 wrote:
You have joined at the right moment; there is new reading/discussion group just formed for Nietzsche's Also Spoke Zarathustra. And there are one or two Members who approach questions from a more or less existentialist position.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Thanks for the info. I have to make a few more posts before it will let me join the group, but i will join as soon as i can. thus spake is the only nietzsche i have read and it would be great to see what people think.

jgweed

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 10:41 am
@andy1984,
You may want to read some of the threads in the Nietzsche forum to get a larger view of Nietzsche and his philosophy, but once you have joined, don't hesitate to ask questions or make comments about the text.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:48:21