I am too excited for this site!!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I am too excited for this site!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 07:22 pm
I have never heard of forums like this and i am really hoping to find people that share my point of views. I look at the world as there are two kinds of people the Enlightened or the Unenlightened so if your interested i would love to hear someones point of view

Leonard

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 08:01 pm
@Jhon phil,
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of enlightened people on here, with interesting philosophical beliefs.

Quinn phil

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 08:03 pm
@Jhon phil,
That's how I felt when I first joined! You'll have a lot of fun here, I'm sure of it.

kennethamy

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 08:42 pm
@Jhon phil,
Jhon;116190 wrote:
I have never heard of forums like this and i am really hoping to find people that share my point of views. I look at the world as there are two kinds of people the Enlightened or the Unenlightened so if your interested i would love to hear someones point of view

Why wouldn't you want to find people who do not share your point of view? That would, I think, be more enlightening and interesting.

longknowledge

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 11:33 pm
@Jhon phil,
Jhon;116190 wrote:

Welcome to the Forum!

Here's my point of view:

There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who think there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don't. I'm one of those who don't.

Don't you share my point of view?

Have fun!

:flowers:

Brandon Norgaard

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 12:19 am
@Jhon phil,
Jhon;116190 wrote:

You know, I used to think the same way, that one is either enlightened or unenlightened. You see, last year at this time I was beginning to write a book about what constitutes enlightenment and how one can become enlightened. I came to realize that enlightenment is something that comes in degrees. It is not that some are enlightened and some are not, but that some are more enlightened than others. My original title for my book was "Seeking an Enlightened Worldview" and I changed it to "Seeking a More Enlightened Worldview" after realizing this. Please check out my site if you have time and read my explanation of enlightenment and let me know what you think. There is a link below in my signature.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I am too excited for this site!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:57:02