hello everyone!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 04:19 am
It's pretty cool how one can skim around on the internet and run into a site such as this one. I just want to say that I am pretty excited about signing up, and hope to have many worthwhile conversations with those who are using the ability to think and question to the best of their ability.

jgweed

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 08:32 am
@biscuithead175,
Welcome to Philforum!
There are not many forum communities where thoughtful discussions are the goal; you have found one of the best.
Regards,
John

Leonard

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 05:15 pm
@biscuithead175,
Hello and welcome to the forum.

longknowledge

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 01:34 am
@biscuithead175,
biscuithead175;116038 wrote:
It's pretty cool how one can skim around on the internet and run into a site such as this one. I just want to say that I am pretty excited about signing up, and hope to have many worthwhile conversations with those who are using the ability to think and question to the best of their ability.

Hello biscuithead175 and Welcome to the Philosophy Forum!

This is the place for thinkers and questioners. I think you will find that this site always interesting, often challenging, sometimes amusing, and once in a while irritating. But that's all part of the fun.

What are your thoughts and questions?

longknowledge

:flowers:

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 06:41 pm
@biscuithead175,
biscuithead175;116038 wrote:

Lay off the bean sprouts and rice, dood, and have a cow...You are starting to look like Ghandi...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:26:00