why, hello.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 02:41 am
hello everyone, thought id join a forum for the new decade. Iv been wanting to for quite a while and after spending the first hour or so of this new year looking for a good one, i settled on this.

jgweed

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 08:46 am
@nicholas phil,
Welcome to Philforum!
I think you made a wise choice in joining this community.
Regards,
John

Quinn phil

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 02:02 pm
@nicholas phil,
Welcome to the forum! ^^

Hope you have a great time, and I hope to get in discussions with you soon.

Leonard

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 05:18 pm
@nicholas phil,
Hello, welcome to the forum. Joining the forum is a great start to the 2010s.

longknowledge

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 01:25 am
@nicholas phil,
nicholas;116030 wrote:
hello everyone, thought id join a forum for the new decade. Iv been wanting to for quite a while and after spending the first hour or so of this new year looking for a good one, i settled on this.

Happy New Year, nicholas!

Welcome to the Philosophy Forum!

I think you'll find it always interesting, often challeging, sometimes amusing, and once in a while irritating, but it's all part of the fun.

What made you decide on ths one?

longknowledge

:flowers:

nicholas phil

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 01:35 pm
@nicholas phil,
thank you all.
well, lately i have become quite interested in philosophy. i went to google to try to find a good forum, and after checking out many others i decided on this one, mostly, because of the topics being discussed. also, i had previously visited the site on a couple of occasions -one of those when i was directed here by stumbleupon, so the site was more familiar then others.

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 05:54 pm
@nicholas phil,
How do you do???

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:20:16