Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

dkane75

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 11:24 pm
I'm just trying to get to the Metaphysics forum, but this is the only forum that I can currently post to. Maybe I will be able to post there after I post here?

My name is Dennis and I'm a philosopher from Tampa.

There, done.

Justin

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 08:55 am
@dkane75,
Welcome Dennis! You will be able to post in the other forums now. We encourage introductions and don't allow new threads to be started until one has introduced themselves. This way it takes the spam factor away and cuts down on redundant threads.

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the forum!

boagie

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 09:08 am
@dkane75,
dkane75 wrote:
I'm just trying to get to the Metaphysics forum, but this is the only forum that I can currently post to. Maybe I will be able to post there after I post here?

My name is Dennis and I'm a philosopher from Tampa.

There, done.

dkane,Smile

Florida! Justin your not going to let him in are you?---just kidding Dennis! Glad to have you with us, make yourself at home. I shall be looking out for your coming posts.

linux user

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 03:35 pm
@boagie,
If dkane75 ACTUALLY posts anything else after this, that is!!

boagie

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 04:04 pm
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
If dkane75 ACTUALLY posts anything else after this, that is!!

linux_user,Smile

Why do you have an emotional investment in the functioning of the welcoming thread. You have already stated that you thought it unnecessary, unless you have more to add, get a life and get on with it! This is not a great topic!! It is not the complaint thread, you can do that by contacting the administrators Justin and/or Pathagorean, good luck!

linux user

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 05:23 pm
@boagie,
Don't misunderstand my reply - it's just that we have had a few people pop in, say hello, etc... and they never come back!!

It's not a cause for complaint, or an irritation, but I would like to see more newcomers stay a little while....

If for nothing else, just to discuss the GREAT KNOWING of Walter and Lao Russell!!

Brett.

boagie

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 05:52 pm
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
Don't misunderstand my reply - it's just that we have had a few people pop in, say hello, etc... and they never come back!!

It's not a cause for complaint, or an irritation, but I would like to see more newcomers stay a little while....

If for nothing else, just to discuss the GREAT KNOWING of Walter and Lao Russell!!

Brett.

Brett,Smile

My apology I did misinterpret your intent. Well if we are getting people looking in on us, and very few staying, we have to look at what we are offering.Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 04:12:10