Hello.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 05:09 pm
Stumbled across this site while googling. Thought I'd join the discussion. Hello everyone. Smile

jgweed

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 05:35 pm
@starfighter,
Hello, and welcome to Philforum!
I am sure you will find several topics interesting enough to join.
Cheers, and Happy New Year,
John

Leonard

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 05:13 pm
@starfighter,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see this many new members join at the beginning of a new year.

longknowledge

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 01:44 am
@starfighter,
starfighter;115701 wrote:
Stumbled across this site while googling. Thought I'd join the discussion. Hello everyone. Smile

Hello starfighter and Welcome to the Philosophy Forum!

I think you will find that our discussions are always interesting, often challenging, sometimes amusing, and once in awhile irritating. But that's all part of the fun.

Enjoy!

longknowledge

:flowers:

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 08:21 pm
@starfighter,
starfighter;115701 wrote:

Hello back at you...If you don't want me to make fun of the way you look you are going to have to close the john door when you do your business...

starfighter

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 11:14 pm
@Fido,
Fido;116526 wrote:
Hello back at you...If you don't want me to make fun of the way you look you are going to have to close the john door when you do your business...

???:listening:???????????????

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 11:52 pm
@starfighter,
starfighter;116567 wrote:
???:listening:???????????????

It's your avatar, which I take as some repesentation of you or your personality, which looks like its straining on a hard one...

starfighter

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 10:01 am
@Fido,
Fido;116574 wrote:
It's your avatar, which I take as some repesentation of you or your personality, which looks like its straining on a hard one...

Hrmmm........I guess it does. :Not-Impressed:

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 12:41 pm
@starfighter,
Don't mind Fido. Sure, he is rather annoying and has a bad sense of humor, but it is excusable because he has hit his head a few too many times. In his old age he has gone a bit senile.

Fido

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 12:56 pm
@Theaetetus,
Theaetetus;116670 wrote:
Don't mind Fido. Sure, he is rather annoying and has a bad sense of humor, but it is excusable because he has hit his head a few too many times. In his old age he has gone a bit senile.

If you hit it hard enough, once is enough...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:35:53