Hello and welcome to the forum!

boagie

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 09:05 am
@globemaster,
globemaster wrote:
I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

HELLO! Smile

globemaster,Smile

Just what do you mean by that---------just kidding!!! Welcome globemaster we are happy you have chosen to join us!Very Happy

globemaster

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 09:50 am
@boagie,
boagie wrote:
globemaster,Smile

Just what do you mean by that---------just kidding!!! Welcome globemaster we are happy you have chosen to join us!Very Happy

glad to be here. this seems to be a nice place to hang out.

I appreciate the welcome........

Irishcop

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 06:48 pm
@globemaster,
hey Globe, how are you doing? Now remember this is a philosophical forum so that answer will require some existential thought. Very Happy

globemaster

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 07:24 pm
@Irishcop,
Irishcop wrote:
hey Globe, how are you doing? Now remember this is a philosophical forum so that answer will require some existential thought. Very Happy

heya irish. I'm fine. I retired back in May and enjoying the heck out of life. The stock market has been berry berry good to me.

What about yourself? I ain't heard from you in a while?

I've never been accused of using "existential thought". :cool: You guys will have to teach me.

Irishcop

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 04:03 am
@globemaster,
When I asked my dad how he was liking his retirement he said, The only thing wrong with retirement is... you cant take a day off".

globemaster

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 07:30 am
@Irishcop,
Irishcop wrote:
When I asked my dad how he was liking his retirement he said, The only thing wrong with retirement is... you cant take a day off".

Sure you can. All I have to do is get a job for the day and tell the boss "take this job and shove it". hehehehe

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 12:10:06