A Grateful Dead

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Blasius
 
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 02:57 pm
Hello there. I''m Blasius (not my real name, obviously) and I'm from Portugal (I might mispell sometimes xD), since there are no Portuguese Phylosophy Forums, I had to stop by this one.

So yeah, I hope to learn a lot here Smile
 
GoshisDead
 
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 04:07 pm
@Blasius,
Ola, como vai?
Bemvindos a nossa forum.
Espero que tenha muitas boas
Desculpa por O meu portuguese feo, faz quasi vinte anos dezde falava.
 
Bones-O
 
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 04:50 pm
@Blasius,
 
Leonard
 
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:21 pm
@Blasius,
Welcome to the forum.
 
jgweed
 
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 08:14 am
@Blasius,
It is a shame there are no Portuguese Forums and that you must conduct philosophy in a non-native (as I take it) language instead of one in which expression would be more facile and immediate. I am sure our Members may overlook some spelling mistakes (although Firefox has a built in spellcheck and you could download the English localised version) and unidiomatic phrases.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John
 
salima
 
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 07:11 pm
@Blasius,
hi! i am genetically also from portugal on my mother's side-love the music.

how much difference is there between spanish and portuguese? i can only guess there couldnt possibly be two portuguese speakers who have replied, so they must be speaking spanish. there was at least one other member from portugal, but i forgot his name...

so i will add my international greeting-
hamare pass ao-batho thori der se, ham duniya aur chhota karen...
(come and sit awhile with us, we will make the world a little smaller)
welcome!
 
Bones-O
 
Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 06:03 am
@salima,
salima;111622 wrote:

how much difference is there between spanish and portuguese? i can only guess there couldnt possibly be two portuguese speakers who have replied, so they must be speaking spanish.


Both wrote in Portuguese. However, it's safe to say only one of them has Portuguese language as a skill. Smile

Bones
 
salima
 
Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 08:59 am
@Bones-O,
Bones-O!;111757 wrote:
Both wrote in Portuguese. However, it's safe to say only one of them has Portuguese language as a skill. Smile

Bones


how cool! i never would have thought anyone learned portuguese...

hey bones, where you been? glad to sewe you around again, you made me laugh already!Laughing
 
Bones-O
 
Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 01:29 pm
@salima,
salima;111777 wrote:
how cool! i never would have thought anyone learned portuguese...

hey bones, where you been? glad to sewe you around again, you made me laugh already!Laughing


Ha ha! Good to hear! I take it you translated my Portuguese then. Yeah, I was gone for a while... I had to take arms against a sea of troubles, but I won. Things are good, so discussing abstract concepts is back on the agenda. Glad to see you're still around.

Bones
 
 

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/21/2019 at 11:20:46