Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 09:35 pm
My name is Jake, and I'm very glad to be with you. I found the few topics I read interesting, and, if it is alright with you, I'll jump right into posting in whatever thread piques my interest.

If older members have some specific advice about how best to start my participation on this forum, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reconstructo

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:53 pm
@Stansfield,
Hit the ground running. I did, about 2 weeks ago.

William

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:24 am
@Stansfield,
Stansfield;109059 wrote:
My name is Jake, and I'm very glad to be with you. I found the few topics I read interesting, and, if it is alright with you, I'll jump right into posting in whatever thread piques my interest.

If older members have some specific advice about how best to start my participation on this forum, it would be greatly appreciated.

Just be courteous and respectful Jake of all members here and you will get along fine. Welcome and I hope you well on your part of the journey we all are on to reach a truth all can benefit from in this thing we call life. So jump in and enjoy yourself as long as it does not take away from that joy others have, that will allow you to do so.

I am not the oldest member but am one of the oldest age wise. There are few who are regular members who post regularly, but many who stay tuned and observe what is going on. In that regard remember you are addressing those too in all the thoughts you wish to share. Try and make your post simple so all can understand what you share. It's easier that way. Try and stay away form confusing supportive links that only confuse things and try to relate what you, the individual, think based on what you have experience in real life coupled with what others have said you may agree or disagree on. From an old fogey who has been around the block a few times. Again welcome, Jake from London. :a-ok:

William

de budding

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 01:10 pm
@Stansfield,
Welcome,

It would be a shame if you didn't jump right it, so, please don't inhibit yourself or hold back, lest we miss out on some philosophical gold. Tell us off and preach thetruth (not forgetting the truth about the truth) and don't be afraid or worried to ask questions or ask anyone to reiterate something (especially those with loads of green blocks and a high rep:D).

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Kind Regards,
Dan.

Leonard

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 06:05 pm
@Stansfield,
Welcome to the forum. Post, and share your insight. It doesn't matter if you include fancy, formal statements as long as you get your point across.

jgweed

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 06:28 pm
@Stansfield,
As long as the responses are made with courtesy and an authentic attempt to contribute to the discussion, even if it is in disagreement with other's thinking, then here, as in life, they will be welcomed by the community.
Cheers,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:13:45