Hi

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

The Ant

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:33 am
I would like to say "hi" to all members of the Philosophy Forum with the famous 11th thesis of Marx on Feuerbach: "Philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

Best regards,
The_Ant

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:03 am
@The Ant,
Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you aboard, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

de budding

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 01:52 pm
@The Ant,
welcome, its nice to meet you.
Dan.

RDanneskjld

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 02:39 pm
@The Ant,
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Leonard

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 06:03 pm
@The Ant,
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

jgweed

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 06:24 pm
@The Ant,
Philosophical interpretations of the world in various ways, however, can actually change it, although not in the immediate and heroic fashion some may wish.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

The Ant

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 10:13 am
@jgweed,
jgweed;109374 wrote:
Philosophical interpretations of the world in various ways, however, can actually change it, although not in the immediate and heroic fashion some may wish.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

A very intelligent reply, since political thought is itself a kind of political action, though I would like to discuss further with you Marx's point in another topic that I could open up in another day regarding Habermas' distinction between positivist, hermeneutic, and critical knowledges.

Reconstructo

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 02:54 pm
@The Ant,
Welcome, Ant.

I look forward to chewing up some Marx, Feuerbach, and maybe even some Hegel with you.

The Ant

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 06:30 pm
@Reconstructo,
Reconstructo;109634 wrote:
Welcome, Ant.

I look forward to chewing up some Marx, Feuerbach, and maybe even some Hegel with you.

Dear Reconstructo, those names are really very important for me; I am looking forward to making fruitfull discussions with you on those subjects.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 08:48:43