Greetings

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 05:36 pm
My name is Dennis and i am 21. I like long walks on the beach...haha just joking.

But in all seriousness i have been interested in philosophy for some time now, although i am nowhere near the level posts i have read here.

I am willing to learn, i have read some works by prominent philosophers and i hoping to be exposed to more. I am also currently taking philosophy 101 at college and i hope it will help me here, and vice versa

cheers

Justin

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 05:55 pm
@Inquisition,
Cheers. Thanks for the intro and hope to see you in the forums.

Theaetetus

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 06:11 pm
@Inquisition,
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

jgweed

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 12:07 pm
@Inquisition,
You certainly do not have to be anything near a "professional" philosopher to contribute to the discussions, as long as you are thoughtful and attempt to be articulate. And, even though reading some of the threads can contribute to your knowledge of philosophical positions and theories, you should never hesitate to ask questions and expect more or less enlightening "answers."
Welcome to Philforum,
Regards,
John

Holiday20310401

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 03:22 pm
@jgweed,
Welcome to the forum Inquisition.

SSInvictus

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 09:44 pm
@Inquisition,
Second welcome to the forum Inquisition.

Leonard

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 09:52 pm
@Inquisition,
Welcome to the forum. For a philosophy student, the site is a great place to begin and discuss with other eager philosophers.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:44:00