richardgrant

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:58 pm
Hi all I am an Australian, looking to make contact with other like minded people, particularly those who follow the Russell philosophy. I have been studying for over twelve years on this subject, and have never met anybody in Australia who is like minded. I will be visiting the states in on 2/11/2007 and would love to meet anybody who I can talk to. Regards Richardgrant

jmtillery

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:47 pm
@Richardgrant,
Hi Richard,

I have just recently joined this forum having the same idea you have in meeting "like" minded individuals. It's very interesting from an academic perspective that you have been a student of Russell for over 12-years. I have just recently begun to investigate and study Russell's philosophical teachings, and from what I have discovered about him so far, he was, indeed, an amazing man.

Mark in Florida, USA

boagie

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 07:28 am
@Richardgrant,
Richardgrant wrote:
Hi all I am an Australian, looking to make contact with other like minded people, particularly those who follow the Russell philosophy. I have been studying for over twelve years on this subject, and have never met anybody in Australia who is like minded. I will be visiting the states in on 2/11/2007 and would love to meet anybody who I can talk to. Regards Richardgrant

Richardgrant,Smile

Welcome, though I cannot say I have the same interest in Russell as you, there are many like minded people here for you to connect with in reguards this topic. So,settle in and make yourself comfortable, you're in the right place!! Australian, that might prove problematic!---------just kidding!!!!Wink

Justin

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:51 pm
@Richardgrant,
Welcome Richard! It seems you found us here and glad you could join the forum. We've communicated through several emails so I'm happy you made it. Let us know which states you are coming to visit because you may meet someone here.

There are many of us here interested in the work of Walter Russell. Boagie... Have you read anything of Walter Russell? Let me know.

Thanks again Richard!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:13:26