Hallo!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 03:54 pm
Hey fellow philosophers!

I am a new member - wellbredsocrates. I recently joined a couple days ago and am excited to have found a forum that discusses in length various philosophical topics. I've always been interested in philosophy, am currently a philosophy major and am always looking for ways to become more passionate!

Look forward to discussing with you all Smile

Leonard

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 08:40 pm
@WellbredSocrates,
Welcome to the forum.

Fido

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 11:18 pm
@WellbredSocrates,
WellbredSocrates;103375 wrote:
Hey fellow philosophers!

I am a new member - wellbredsocrates. I recently joined a couple days ago and am excited to have found a forum that discusses in length various philosophical topics. I've always been interested in philosophy, am currently a philosophy major and am always looking for ways to become more passionate!

Look forward to discussing with you all Smile

Remember that those who can do, do; and those who can't do, teach... Philosophy is just a form, which is the fact I have discovered about everything...If you need some help, I am totally uneducated in most subjects...I do know how to weld, but my lead won't reach your point...Best of luck and welcome...

jgweed

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 08:07 am
@WellbredSocrates,
Philosophy is often portrayed as a woman; and as such, she must be wooed.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Fido

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 10:15 am
@jgweed,
jgweed;103430 wrote:
Philosophy is often portrayed as a woman; and as such, she must be wooed.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

End peopled thinked me poetical...Is that wood, or wooed???? Ice is more like it...Nice when she thaws...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:25:36