An Introduction....

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » An Introduction....

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:00 pm
Hello to All,

It is with great pleasure that I have found this forum and have become a member. I'd like to thank the moderators for allowing me to join.

Philosophy, to me, is a fascinating scientific-art, as it forces us to use right reasoning in our thinking processes as we all already know. I consider myself to be a philosophical student, continuing my quest to become much more versed in philosophy, psychology and humanities as well as many other esoteric subjects.

It is my intent, by joining this forum, that I will meet many other like minded individuals for the purpose of engaging in general philosophical discussions.

Once again it is my pleasure to meet each of you!

Mark
Florida

boagie

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:23 am
@jmtillery,
Hello Mark in Florida!Smile

Well Mark if you love ideas and enjoy a good dialogue, debate or just shareing of perspective you've found the right place. Again welcome we are happy you have chosen to join us. Settle in and think about making that first post. Smile

Justin

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:44 pm
@jmtillery,
Welcome to the forum Mark and thank you for the nice introduction. We are also happy you have decided to join us and look forward to talking philosophy in the forums. You will find like minds and unlike minds both, all with philosophy in common. Warm welcome!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » An Introduction....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:17:19