Hi to those who contemplate

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hi to those who contemplate

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

pshrodr

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 08:06 am
A forum is a new venture for me. I am here hoping to find people who are interested in my different perspective of the universe.

Paul

Aristoddler

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 09:18 am
@pshrodr,
Hi Paul, welcome aboard!
I'm curious to hear how different your perspective is, so let's hope you find a few topics that are fitting for you here.

Justin

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:20 am
@pshrodr,
Hello Paul and welcome to the Philosophy Forum. You'll find everything fairly intuitive but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

We look forward your involvement in the forums.

pshrodr

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 02:16 pm
@Aristoddler,
Thanks for the welcome. I have submitted an introduction to my external gravitation theory as well as some history about LeSage and pushing gravity. I hope you are interested. I will check out your submissions and areas of interest.
Paul

linux user

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 05:37 pm
@pshrodr,
As always - it's good to have another mind on this site.

Feel free to post, as unfortunately, newcomers announce their welcome and are never heard from again!!

If you're interested, my particular topics of interest are Linux, Walter and Lao Russell, Wilhelm Reich, Nikola Tesla, George Washington Carver, Viktor Schauberger and Baron Von Reichenbach.

I look forward to future discussions.

Brett.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hi to those who contemplate
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:47:47