Hi everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 08:45 am
Read some threads on this forum and thought that I just must register. I'm only a first-year student of philosophy but hopefully I will be able to enrich some threads with ideas of my own.

Zetherin

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 08:59 am
@Hairesis,
Hairesis;100093 wrote:
Read some threads on this forum and thought that I just must register. I'm only a first-year student of philosophy but hopefully I will be able to enrich some threads with ideas of my own.

I hope you will, Hairesis. Please, make yourself at home and don't hesistate to jump right into any discussions you deem interesting.

Enjoy your stay, friend.

- Zeth

Hairesis

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 09:11 am
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;100096 wrote:
I hope you will, Hairesis. Please, make yourself at home and don't hesistate to jump right into any discussions you deem interesting.

Enjoy your stay, friend.

- Zeth

What a welcoming greeting. Thanks

Didymos Thomas

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 12:47 pm
@Hairesis,
Welcome to the forums. As a student, I'm sure you will find the forum to be a great place to bring questions, and a great place to exercise your new learning. We're glad to have both.

Thanks for joining!

Leonard

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 01:38 pm
@Hairesis,
Welcome Hairesis. We can always use good, quality posts on our forum, and I'll be looking forward to reading yours.

jgweed

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2009 01:08 pm
@Hairesis,
While you obviously can learn a great deal by reading the discussions or by asking specific questions, you can even more importantly learn to think philosophically (to "do" philosophy) by participating in the threads, and carefully thinking about and then writing your responses to various ideas and positions.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 03:37:17