New and Thinking

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 07:10 am
I can't say that I am new to philosophy. Although, I am a greenhorn. I hope to get to know you guys and gain new, important aspects of myself. The most important aspect of my joining this forum I hope to gain, is a feedback forum where I will be able to bounce back and forth ideas as I read the philosophers of the past and current. Thanks.

Zetherin

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 07:15 am
@timthethinker,
Don't hesitate to jump right into any discussion you deem interesting. There's sure a lot to learn here, and the forum is a great place to bounce ideas off others.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

- Zeth

William

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 08:27 am
@timthethinker,
timthethinker;100065 wrote:
I can't say that I am new to philosophy. Although, I am a greenhorn. I hope to get to know you guys and gain new, important aspects of myself. The most important aspect of my joining this forum I hope to gain, is a feedback forum where I will be able to bounce back and forth ideas as I read the philosophers of the past and current. Thanks.

Hello Tim, and welcome. I notice you are from Arlington. Which One? Virginia?

We have one in Texas also. I agree with all Z had to say and please feel free to bounce all you want to. We have become a polite and quiet bunch and will bounce back any thoughts we have. Maintain your composer and select with care the words you use and you will be surprised at the responses you will receive. If you receive none, then you have inspired thought. let's hope anyway. But keep bouncing. You'll ricochet off someone, ha.

Enjoy you voyage here aboard this global ship as we sail in search for those waters of truth. :bigsmile:

William

Pythagorean

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2009 09:04 am
@William,
Welcome Tim! As been said the forums can serve as an excellent place to test your ideas. I do it all the time and am constantly rewarded. Enjoy!

--Pyth

jgweed

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2009 01:19 pm
@timthethinker,
The discussions here will definitely open up a wide range of perspectives about a particular philosopher or position you may take from a wide variety of Members of this community.
Welcome to the Philforum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:39:55